Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Next Meeting/Bryan's bday party 4/19/09

From member, Bryan Lau:

"The next meeting of the Westside Record Club will be in conjunction with my birthday. It will be at my house (1119 25th St. SM, CA 90403) on Sunday, April 19th.

NOTE DATE CHANGE!!!

Come for lunch at 1pm. I’ll have the grill fired up. I’ll provide sides and soft drinks. Bring your own 'grillables' and anything else you want to drink. After everyone is good ‘n’ full we’ll be listening to an album of my choosing.

No need to bring presents…unless you really want to! Please RSVP to bryan_scott_lau@yahoo.com by April 15th."

3 comments:

Paul said...

I am there, son. Can't wait to hear that rare first-pressing of Aqualung.

Daniel said...

Word. I'll be there on SUNDAY not Saturday.

Daniel said...

Good times and great food, but the album listening part was postponed. We need to have a proper club meeting soon!